Product Review: Handy Caddy, Sliding Kitchen Appliance Caddy

Rugby and I need our Go-Go Juice in the mornings. Without coffee, I only work at 60%, and Rugby is 100% intolerable. (It's okay-- he knows it and I'm used to it.) We switched over to a Keurig machine after our traditional coffee-maker crapped out on us, and it has been a life-changer in terms of how fast we can get the stuff down our throats.

In fact, it's so easy, some mornings Squirt makes us coffee and brings it to us in bed. But everyone knows how great the Keurig is by now. So I'm not posting about that.

Today, Pam Reviews Handy Caddy! 


It's the item I didn't know I'd always looked for, but could never find!

The Most Boring Thing to Ever Change My Life

As if getting my coffee fix in the morning hadn't already been simplified enough, this incredibly simple sliding tray has smoothed out the only other kink in my morning routine. 

On the box it reads:
"Tired of rearranging your counter to access your coffeemaker, blender or other appliances? Start your day on a roll with the Handy Caddy sliding tray."
Because all my counters also have cabinets over head, I could not open the Keurig's pod dispenser hatch wide enough to drop in/take out the coffee pods. See?

My life is so hard.
I'd have to pick up the machine and move it forward, and when the water reservoir is full, it's not exactly light. 9 times out of 10 it would sit there in the middle of the counter until I needed the space again for cooking or whatever. It seems like a tiny inconvenience, but when you're already dealing with a tight kitchen, stuff like this works your nerves.

Then I saw the Handy Caddy at Ross one day for $3.99. I was worried that our Keurig would be too large for it, but it fits on top perfectly. (We have the Keurig B40 Elite Brewing System.)

Now it's never a fight to move the Keurig. I just slide the tray forward, and the whole machine comes along with it. The thing rolls smoothly and feels pretty stable. 

My life got so much easier!
Amazing! When I'm done, the whole thing rolls neatly back under the cabinet!

Now it's time to answer....

Pam's Product Review Questions

  1. Does the product do what it says it will? Yes, it slides appliances back and forth on the counter top with ease.
  2. Is the product worth the money you paid? I paid a whopping $4, plus tax, so YES! I've seen the Handy Caddy and similar products priced on Amazon between $7 and $20. 
  3. How would you improve the product? It might be nice to see in other colors to coordinate with different decor. 
  4. Would you repurchase/recommend to others? Yes. I see the Handy Caddy working well with traditional coffee makers and other appliances as well.
  5. Caveats: A. Make sure your appliance fits. (Here are the caddy measurements: 12 1/2 x 9 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches.)  B. Try to find it for as cheap as I did, if you can.

Handy Caddy: Where to Find It

7 comments:

  1. What the heck? I NEED this! I hope it comes in red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When searching for your desired appliances for the kitchen, you will be overwhelmed with millions of options from which you should consider the 5 following factors before making the purchase decision espresso

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hamilton Beach coffee maker is 12" wide. Can it set on this thing?

    ReplyDelete

  4. your blog is very nice.thanks for sharing.There are many options for online purchase the products of kitchen appliances.so, according to your requirement any type of kitchen decor are select. They have provide the easy way of shopping
    best store to buy kitchen appliances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. COMMERCIAL APPLIANCE REPAIR IN CRESTLINE

    ReplyDelete